What is a fire Incident?
Fire Incident refers to the physical damage to a property as a result of burning smoke another corrosive substances emitted by the burning process.
What are the signs of fire damage?
- Physical appearance
What are the consequences of a fire Incident?
- Physical damage to the property and/or contents
- Fire Extinguishing water damage
- Adverse effects upon burning occupants due to the inhabitation of toxic smoke stains on floors, walls and ceilings
- Burn associated Injury and/or premature death to people
- Cost of recovery and restoration
What are the examples of fire incidents prevention/ remedial ?
Notes: If not dealt with quickly fire incidents can cause continuing rot & corrosion and depending on the extent of the fire/extinguishing when damage