Members of the public are able to contact the ISSE via the relevant contact form when they need specialised help, for example (but not limited to) when they are selling or buying a property or when a particular problem becomes evident. 

On following receipt of the form, your enquiry will then be passed onto one of our specialised members who will make contact with you. 

Request a Survey

Ask the Expert