The benefits of being an ISSE member
After successfully being submitted as a member of the ISSE you’ll be able to display your ISSE professional membership status, logo, and related post nominal professional credentials (letters) on a variety of different medias. This can include your business website, social media platforms, emails, vehicles, documentations, and advertisements.
Join the ISSE to gain access to:
- A range of independent public surveys and/or installation contract enquiries that have been generated by the ISSE, other ISSE members and/or the ISSE/NHS partnership (subject to holding the appropriate ISSE qualification status)
- A Holistic range of career enhancing Ofqual compliant Further and High Education training, guidance, and qualification facilities. These are all UK Building Safety Act compliant to ‘Gold Standard’ and range from easy going online and/or in person training, without the need to attend a College or University or undertake formal examinations.
- Career and business enhancing opportunities.
- Fast track award of a CSCS Professionally Qualified Person (PQP) construction workplace access card.
- The ISSE technical support team.
- The ISSE independent and impartial client dispute resolution service.
- Complimentary access to HMRC investigation related legal and accountancy costs insurance cover.
Alongside all these benefits you will also have access to the ISSE technical support team, as well as access to the ISSE independent and impartial client dispute resolution service. Our membership also grants you complimentary access to HMRC investigation related legal and accountancy costs insurance cover.